以上规定如有变化将及时更新并另行通知。如有疑问，请致电考点咨询电话：（0512）67168143 （咨询工作时间为工作日上午 8：30 -11：30，下午 13：30 -16：30）；电子邮箱：firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice on IELTS Test Epidemic Prevention and Control Arrangement at Soochow University
According to the regulations of Suzhou city on epidemic prevention and control and the requirements of Soochow University, to successfully enter the campus, please pay attention to the following requirements:
lCandidates must abide by the Epidemic Prevention and Control Arrangement at Soochow University.
Candidates may NOT be allowed to enter the campus in any of the circumstances:
1) Candidates have high temperature, persistent cough, difficult breathing or other flu-like symptoms in the past 7 days.
2) Candidates whose temperatures are over 37.3℃ on the test day.
3) Candidates are under compulsory quarantine, stay-at-home order or a self-quarantine order, as specified by the Chinese Government.
4) Candidates are decided to be NOT appropriate to attend gathering activities by the community which test center belongs to and other institutions on the test day.
· Candidates must provide ADMISSION TICKET and the ID which is exactly the same as the one you registered for the test
· Guardian or other friends that accompany the test takers are NOT allowed to enter the campus.
· Candidates must provide ADMISSION TICKET and the ID which is exactly the same as the one you registered for the test; candidates go through the checks for temperature (≤37.3 °C), and test takers with a temperature≥37.3°C after two consecutive temperature checks will not be allowed to take the test.
· All candidates enter the test center from SOUTH Gate of the Soochow University (North Campus) which is on the No.178 Ganjiang East Road. After entering campus, candidates should follow designated lane to go and leave the test center.
· Wear a mask during the test (except for face recognition and recording and taking photos). Please maintain a one-meter physical distance from other test takers, test day staff and examiners wherever possible.
· During the test, if a candidate has a temperature of more than 37.3°C) (37.3°C) included) or symptoms like constant coughing, they should end the test. Contingency plans follow.
· Please note the deadlines on your admission ticket. If you arrive late to your IELTS test, you might not be allowed to participate.
The regulations above are subjected to change, and should you have any query, feel free to contact us at （0512）67168143 ( working day 8:30AM-11:30; 13:30PM -16:30 PM; email: email@example.com )